Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 11, 2011

The Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw - Jeff Kiney

      Hello! My next book that I'll be talking about is Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Last Straw by Jeff Kiney. Diary of a Wimpy Kid takes place at Greg's house, his school, and the boy scout. This book is about a new year resolution. Everybody in Greg's family is making a new year resolution, but Greg thinks he is to perfect already, and he decided to help other people. Other people in his family is doing not such a good job like dad, he want to quit junk food but he can't. Well, they'll be living up that dream for quite a time. The main characters in this book are Greg, and Rowley, his buddy. I rate this novel a five out of five because it is hilarious, and it cannot be better, in my oppinion. I recommend this book to little kids like fifth because it is funny and not really for adults.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét