Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 11, 2011

Novel Reflection - Robot Riot

  Robot Riot is an adventurous book written by Andy Griffiths. The book's setting is Northwest Southeast Central School which is located to the Southeast of a town called Northwest and located Northwest to a city called Central City. This book is about Henry thinks about a girl just came in named Roberta that she is actually a robot named Robota. Henry thinks Roberta is on a mission of exterminating all human beings and replacing them with Robots. Is this the truth or is it a hunch? I recommend this book to everyone because I think it suits all age, it's funny, silly, and it's one of my favourite series. I rate this book a five out five because it has excellent comedy, funny moments, good rising actions, etc. Read this book and I am sure you will enjoy it yourself!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét