Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 9, 2011

The Most Amazing Book I've Read

        The most amazing book, or series I have ever read is the Dragon Ball Z Series by Akira Toriyama. I think this is the best book series I have ever read because this series is very awesome, contagious, fantastic, incredible and to me it is a classic. 
         
The book have the best plot and storyline I have ever knew of. The plot is Son Goku and his friends protects Earth from alien invasions, and at the same time training youngsters to take over the place of Goku and Friends. Another thing about the series are the illustrations. The illustrations help me to get a better idea of what is going on, what does the characters look like and it helps me a lot. Without the illustrations, it wouldn't be as awesome as it is. The next thing are the characters' personalities. There are many many many characters and each of them have their own personality. Son Goku is a very funny but at the same time very serious. He is the best martial-artist in the world. He is also very kind-hearted because he never kill his opponents unless he had to. If the opponent can't fight any more, he will just leave her or him alone, and if the opponent still want to kill him then he have to kill the villain. 


    The villains in this series is incredibly evil. They are true villains that don't know mercy. Another thing is a character is called Yajirobe. He is not strong as Also the thing that surely will make you laugh is he thinks and he keep saying he saved the word if he fixed his mistakes. One time, the heroes get one shot to save the world, and before firing a fireball, Krillin want it to be silence but then Yajirobe screamed ,"What are you waiting for??! Throw the ball". Then Krillin missed after Vegeta knows and dodge it, but then Gohan bounced it back and hit Vegeta.The most important thing in the series is they united and fight another villain and even villains unite with heroes to fight with bigger villains, so in the end, they end up being friends. The first they foght was against Vegeta, and he was defeated. Then he still have goals of invading the Earth, and still he fought bigger villains with Goku and friends, but in the end he called Goku a real champion. These are the reasons why I like the book series. I think Dragon Ball Z is really phenomenal and I think everyone should try it.

     I hope that you will read the series yourself because I bet you once you read, you won't be regretting. This series may have end but it is very special to me and I will always remember it. Bye! 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét