Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 10, 2011

Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Ugly TruthNovel Reflection

    I just finished this book named Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Ugly Truth. It is a part of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series. This book has the setting of Greg's house and the school he goes to. The main thing about this book is that Greg and his ex-friend had a big fight and now he is growing up. He is facing the ugly truth that he is growing up and becoming a man. And he is struggling to get his friends back because his parents hired a role-model that comes from a company name "Cool Brian". I would rate this a 3 or 4 out of 5 because it is not really fun and imaginative as the old ones. I think he ran out of ideas. Well this I would recommends to little kids or maybe my age the highest because its pretty easy and goofy. Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét