Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 12, 2011

Keoko Comments

   This blog post is about whether I like the book When My Name was Keoko or not. I like this book because it is thrilling, it is kind of non-fiction, and it is adventurous. I like this book because it give clues to what is about to happen but not give the fact. For example they haven't said that Uncle and Father worked as a team, but in the end Uncle is the printer and Father is the author of the articles all along. The author also describes very well and realistic, such as Keoko doesn't know what is gum, and think the American are tall and skinny, such as their rice. I also like the book because it has amazing actions such as when the author describes Tae-Yul doing his plans but failing do to the weather. Also this book have funny parts where the student girls are being taught to kill people, using sticks stabbing soldiers with guns and armors. This book is also emotional when Mom think that Tae-Yul is dead after the kamikaze Special Attack Unit. When My Name was Keoko have secret details that doesn't tell us such as Uncle doesn't come home so I don't know where is he. These are some of the reasons why I like the book When My Name was Keoko, and I think if you read it you will like it to. Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét