Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 4, 2012

Big Nate In A Class By Himself

    Big Nate is a comedy series written by Lincoln Peirce. One of my favourite book in the series is Big Nate in a class by himself. It is a 214 pages book with a super hilarious plot. The story's main character is Nate Wright. He is a stubborn schoolboy who doesn't like school and always get in detention. Nate usually hates fortune cookies. They say weird things to Nate all the time, but today it was all different. "You will surpass all others". Nate tried to did his best in everything for one day, but everywhere he goes, he receives a detention slip, but who says it was a bad thing? Read more to find out what Nate's "specialty" was. I absolutely loved this book. It is so hilarious. I rate this five out five because I couldn't stop laughing while I was reading it. I reccomend this for everyone because anyone can understand the jokes in this book. I hope you read it. Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét